Vegan Care Package
This package includes the following:
- Vitamin B12 and Folate: are two vitamins that cannot be produced in the body and must be supplied by the diet.
- Iron: In people with anemia, these tests can help determine whether the condition is due to iron deficiency or another cause, such as chronic blood loss or some other illness.
- Calcium: Calcium has many important jobs. The body stores more than 99 percent of its calcium in the bones and teeth to help make and keep them strong. The rest is throughout the body in blood, muscle and the fluid between cells.
- CBC: It is used as screening test for various disease stages including anemia, leukemia and inflammatory processes.
Sample required: Blood sample
Patient preparation: None
Estimated turnaround for result: Approximately 2 – 5 business days
Vitamin B12 and Folate
- Vitamin B12 >17 Years 200-1100 pg/mL
- Folate ≥18 years >5.4 ng/mL
|4 - 19 Years||27 - 164||27 - 164|
|20 - 29 Years||50 - 195||-|
|≥30 Years||50 - 180||-|
|20 - 49 Years||-||40 - 190|
|≥50 Years||-||45 - 160|
|4 - 19 Years||8.9 - 10.4||8.9 - 10.4|
|20 - 49 Years||8.6 - 10.3||8.6 - 10.2|
|≥49 Years||8.6 - 10.3||8.6 - 10.4|
WBC: 3.8-10.8 Thousand/uL
RBC: See laboratory report
|>18 Years||38.5-50.0 %||35.0-45.0 %|
MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW: See laboratory report
Platelet Count: 140-400 Thousand/µL
MPV and Differential: See laboratory report